Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where will You spend Eternity???

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess before My Father which is in Heaven.  But, whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in Heaven." (Matthew 10:32-33)

Are we ashamed of Jesus?  Are we afraid to publicly adknowledge Him?  We shouldn't be.  If we won't confess Him before men(people), He won't adknowledge us to "The Heavenly Father."  Those who deny Christ on earth won't make it to Heaven.  You say why should I publicly acknowledge Christ to be my personal Savior?  Because that is what Christ said we are to do.  Have you been putting off accepting Christ as your personal Savior?  Don't wait a moment longer!  We never know what tomorrow will hold.  But as a child of God we know "The God" who holds all of our tomorrows.  Those who want to follow Christ should publicly profess Him to be their Savior, follow His example, and be baptized.  They then should unite with a local, Bible believing church.  Then we are to serve HIM faithfully all the days of our lives.  That takes committment.  Heaven awaits those who trust Christ.  A fiery Hell awaits those who reject HIM!  The choice is ours.  Where will we spend eternity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment